Half Board Premium Meal Plan
Add this to your package for €81 per adult and €54 per child per night of your stay.
1 breakfast voucher and 1 lunch/dinner voucher will be given per person per night.
Use your first voucher to get the Breakfast Buffet at your Hotel (except for Davy Crockett where you will receive a breakfast basket). You may also use your breakfast vouchers for character breakfast at Plaza Gardens. There is no supplement.
Lunch / Dinner
Use your second voucher in exchange for a buffet meal or set menu and soft drink in the following restaurants:
- Walt’s – An American Restaurant (in Disneyland Park)
- Auberge de Cendrillion* (in Disneyland Park)
- Cafe Mickey* (in Disney Village)
- Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show (in Disney Village)
- California Grill (at the Disneyland Hotel)
- Inventions* (at the Disneyland Hotel)
- Exception – There is a supplement for Inventions Sunday Brunch
You may make Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) up to 60 days in advance by phoning +33 (0) 1 60 30 40 50
The following restaurants also have ‘Premium’ Menus
- Silver Spur Steakhouse (in Disneyland Park)
- Captain Jack’s (in Disneyland Park)
- Bistro Chez Remy (in Walt Disney Studios)
- Annette’s Diner (in Disney Village)
- The Steakhouse (in Disney Village)
- Yacht Club (at Newport Bay Club)
- Manhattan Restaurant (at Hotel New York)
In addition to the restaurants above, you may use your lunch/dinner vouchers at Counter Service Restaurants or at any of the ‘Standard’ or ‘Plus’ restaurants (no change will be given). The cash value or face value of the HB Premium vouchers is €60 for an adult and €31 for a child. Only one voucher per person may be used per meal.
See our guides to the other types of meal plans.
Click here for Half Board Plus
Click here for Full Board Plus